Friday, January 2, 2015

Wishing...

The Simon Says Stamp Wishing and Sending dies and coordinating sentiment stamps are going to become a staple for me...they are so perfect for so many occasions, and "fit" most any card with the flowing die cut sentiment and the more graphic, block sentiments in the coordinating stamp set.  LOVE!!...
 I decided to make my card like a package and made "ribbon" of some patterned paper, using the same paper for a bow.  I found some similiar colored paper in the Tim Holtz distress papers...layered the "ribbon" and die cut "wishing" and popped up the white panel onto the card...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

13 comments:

  1. Very cute card Lisa..love the patterned paper ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that Wishing die Lisa, awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable. I love the way you "wrapped" the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, dear, am I going to need this stamp set & dies, too??? You get me into so much trouble, gal! lol I love the beautiful color on this card, as well as the style of the sentiment. What a great die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Polka dots rock! Saw your stunning card and headed straight over to SSS to shop! The goodies won't be shipped unit Jan 8th but will be worth the wait!

    You're such a sweet enabler!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been "wishing" for this die. It will be mine when they are available. Thanks for the inspiration, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SOOOOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, could you please tell me what size card this is? I would greatly appreciate it! I love all of your amazing creations! You are definitely my new favorite artist and inspiration! Best wishes, Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jen! This card is a standard A2 sized card...4 1/4" x 5 1/2":)! You are too sweet!! Big Hugs!!

      Delete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa