Friday, January 9, 2015

What's...Cheer...Let's Catch...UP!!

I received the Simon Says Stamp Mod Arrow Border and thought it needed a "directional" sentiment.  I found a Paper Smooches sentiment set that had not just the standard "What's Up"...but TWO MORE UP sentiments!!  SO here are my THREE UP cards...
I die cut the border die in a bunch of different colored polka dotted patterned papers and used just a single UP arrow for the first card.  I layered 3 deep BELOW the card panel for depth. 

The second one I tried to use "Cheery" colors...colors in the warm family and covered  ALL the UP arrows with the patterned polka dots,  the arrows are layered 3 deep. NOTE: I embossed the arrow die onto the card so placement was a breeze...placement made easy:)!!

The third one, I again used 3 layer deep arrows, and covered with the polka dotted papers and faced all my arrow in the "UP" position with the sentiment at the bottom.  Framed in black and used a dark gray card.  FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Love your UP beat cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to get that die! So creative, each one, and a great way to utilize them with those sentiments. Great idea to emboss the card for placement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three clever/amazing cards and beautiful colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now how did I miss this post I love all the arrows and colors Lisa, makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you tell me what company makes the polka-dot patterned paper you used?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The polka dotted paper was from a Stampin Up 12 x 12 pack of patterned papers:Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack- Bright collection(I think it was called brights...I used the cover for chipboard...oops)..here's a link I found on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stampin-Up-12-x12-Designer-Series-Paper-Patterns-Stacks-/191480356467?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item2c951e5e73
    Hope this helps...Hugs!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa