Friday, January 9, 2015

Love...Heart Skips a Beat!

A simple one layer card made with 3 stamps from  a new Simon Says Stamp set, Locking Hearts...a fun  and very versatile, a "lovely" set....wait til I combine the stamps AND the coordinating dies!!....but... here's my card for today with this set...
 The word love with the heartbeat is one stamp, then stamped the heart OVER the black stamped heartbeat, which has the outline of the heartbeat cut out.  I clear embossed the black sentiment and heartbeat, then glossy accented the heart...

 Then........a sentiment from the set to finish the inside of the card...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Cute card, Lisa, the heart looks great!
    Karin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of your card Lisa but it's so striking too.
    Perfect sentiment
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glossy heart. Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunningly CAS and the added gloss is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cool Lisa. I love the glossy heart and love the inside greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully CAS! I love the embossing, and Glossy Accents on the heart.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa