Monday, January 19, 2015

Baby Love

I was so inspired by Michele's card at the Muse challenge, I just had to make another card just for the fun of it...well, two...
 I couldn't resist that hanging heart in her inspiration card!!  I had this Reverse Confetti sentiment on my  desk from the first card I made for the challenge, and when I saw it, KNEW that it would be perfect for the heart with a hanging baby "something".  Little baby BIG love!!  I added a die cut flower to the baby girl's onesie, a stamped and cut out bow tie for the baby boy(a stamped image from Simon the dog was all I could find for a bow tie so small(I think we need dies for onesies:):)!!!), so it's kind of whimsical!...
Popped up on white card...hung from silver thread...I love inspiration!!  Thanks, Michele!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. OMGosh, these are just darling! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest cards ever - love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards ! Love the pink one, I have just a new
    granddaughter ! Named Rosalie !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is my favourite baby sentiment - simple and oh so true! Love the hanging onesies! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how precious! LOVE both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just darling! Those onsies inside the hearts are so sweet! Great baby cards. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super sweet and cute, Lisa!!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect Lisa. These are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa