Wednesday, January 7, 2015

One More Colored Card...Love Ya!

I must admit, I purchased  a number of "colorable" stamps from Simon a couple weeks back to use with my new Prismacolor pencils...I made a card today with yet another of my purchases...I thought this Penny Black Daisy Heart was so pretty...
I stamped with black ink on white paper this time, clear embossed the heart and flowers, and used 2 green and 2 pink prismas to color.  Added a sentiment from Paper Smooches and ribbon and popped up on card.  Dotted the centers of the flowers with Liquid Pearls...super simple, but an image and sentiment can say it all!!  LOVE COLORING!!  Thanks for visiting me today, hope you have a wonderful day!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. That's beautiful. I love the color of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful image, colored to perfection Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colors and your ribbon matches perfectly! I love the little detail of the yellow centers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Realy lovely stamp and your CAS is so much beautiful! Great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisies and a heart, what's not to love. sweet, charming and feminine card Lisa. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love this it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you stamp this in black and emboss in clear?
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen...sorry if my writing caused confusion! i stamped the heart/flower image with black ink, sprinkled clear embossing powder over the stamped image and heated that powder to get a glossy image that wouldn't "bleed" when I colored it. Hope that makes sense:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your reply. That's what I thought you did but wanted to be sure. I just love all of your cards. You are my inspiration.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa