Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Recycled Valentine

Back in January of last year, the theme for the month as a Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen design team member was to make your projects cheaply.  One way to do this was to reuse, recycle, repurpose materials you found around the house.  I used a Pottery Barn catalog and the picture of some curtains to make a Valentine's Day card...thought this the perfect time to share with you all...
Die cut the hearts and the hearts from the panel.  Popped the panel and hearts off the card after adding the sideways sentiment. It was so cool...the paper being from a catalog, was shiny!  Here's a close up...
 It was a LOT of fun finding things to use for making my cards inexpensively ...especially love the recycling thing....I STILL look at items around the house and their "possibilities"!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. So clean but with a nostalgic feel!
    (LOVE Pottery Barn !)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. I love the clean lines and yet the "catalog" pattern kind of gives it a Victorian feeling. I will never just look at my catalogs again! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love the card! gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that pattern! Great way to display those hearts too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, I like the 'shine' on the hearts!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa