Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Heart Balloons...Love

I had been wanting to do something with the new balloon dies from Simon Says Stamp...finally have!  In that set of balloon dies, is a small heart balloon die...I thought it was SO CUTE...
I die cut and layered the glittered red paper( from Michael's) heart balloons, put a piece of fine silver thread in between the 2nd and 3rd layers and layered the "love" die a couple times with a shiny silver metallic paper from Hobby Lobby.  Close up...
Super simple, SUPER Fun!!  Ok...until tomorrow:)!!  Hugs!!  Lisa

6 comments:

  1. I always love your style Lisa and this card just pops elegance and class!
    You might like to link up at Uniko Studio where the challenge theme is Love & Friendship.
    Sarah xx
    Uniko DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your silver sentiment and how it goes the span of your window Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa your card is amazing. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Love that silver "LOVE" die cut! Another one for my list!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa