Sunday, January 18, 2015

Layered Hearts...Muse #100

 I was inspired by Michele's card at the Muse challenge #100 (don't know where I've been the last 99???), to try my hand at yet another card for Valentine's Day.  I had some really cool sentiments on my desk from Reverse Confetti, combined with my W Plus 9 heart dies and a gold heart cut from an Impression Obsession die...
 I layered 1/16" pop up dots in between each layer of red.  The white sentimented panel has 1/8" + 1/16" pop up dots to give the final layer with the gold heart space ...I know...lots of pop up dots, but liked the look that they achieved:)!!
 I was inspired by Michele's hanging heart, so, kind of like a locket, I attached my gold heart to a gold ribbon, and hung it.  Here's a close up...oh and the song...Always and Forever by Luther Vandross...
Here's Michele's card...
I have an idea for another card...if you haven't, you need to check out this challenge...sweet inspiration...wonderful creativity!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

16 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! I love the stacked hearts and that little gold heart in the center is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card Lisa.
    Simply perfect and wonderful for MUSE.
    You might also like to link up at Uniko Studio where the challenge theme is Love & Friendship.
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa!!! gasp... the ombre reds, the gold heart... be still MY heart! I think that was the #1 song of the challenge, and why not? It is definitely a slow-dance favorite! Thanks for playing cards with us at Muse... and please come back for 101, 102, 103...you get the picture?
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the richness of the two colours of red! This is a very intense valentine, I think! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous - I love the layering of the hearts culminating with the gold centre. It is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A "Locket" in the middle of the hearts. How great is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely fabulous Lisa. Love the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, Lisa! I love the double heart with the different shades of red, and that gold heart looks like a piece of jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - I was attempting something similar, but failed miserably. Love the dangling gold heart in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layered hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! :)
    Hugs
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa