Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!...Happy Birthday!

Happy New Year, everyone:)!!  Hope 2015 will be a happy, healthy, peace filled and prosperous year for you all:)!!  I am still getting back in the swing of things, so I have a card to show you that I made for Splitcoaststampers when I was on the Dirty Dozen design team, made for the month of May (the theme was prom, and flowers kept coming to mind)...
I was inspired by a card I saw while passing by the card section at Target way back then.  My mom's birthday was/is in June, and she LOVES daisies, so using one of my very favorite Stampin Up stamp sets (Pick a Petal),  I stamped and cut out the daisy petals.  I adhered them to the card and used a large Hero Arts sentiment (Big All Time Greetings...retired:(...).  I also used my Wink of Stella glitter pen to add a little shine to the flower's center, and rounded the bottom corners.  Ok...see you later:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this happy card Lisa. I love the daisy on the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful CAS!!
    happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Great font...shame it's retired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Great font...shame it's retired.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa