Thursday, January 15, 2015

Love...Red Metallic Heart

Another target inspired card...
 I actually had this card in mind for the Less is More's challenge to make a card with black, one other color and metallic, but I was too late!!  I used the red and metallic together, die cutting the red metallic heart and then die cutting the "love" out of it, replacing it with a black die cut "love".  Popped up on striped paper from Hobby Lobby.  Here's a close up of the metallic...
Super simple...but if it's enough for Target, it's enough for me:):)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. I found your creations and blog today through Pinterest and all I can say is WOW!!!! and that's not even enough. You make me want to go home right now and make lots and lots of cards!!! And I haven't wanted to do that in a long time! (oh and I want to spend a LOT of money at Simon Says Stamp!) lol so you've done your job!!! Can't wait to see more! LOVE your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool with that "WOW" factor Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa