Thursday, January 29, 2015

Four Hearts...Love

When creativity is nowhere to be found, I love going to a sketch I haven't done (or one I HAVE done and really like:)!).  I stored a bunch of the Papertrey Sketch recipes in my computer, and made a card from one!  Here's my card and the sketch...

Super simple, but LOVE the simplicity of it all:)!!  Layered the die cut hearts by Lawn Fawn(die cut from...yes...paint chips!), and used a die cut stitched strip for the dividing lines.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you, I love the simplicity of it too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used that stitched die and the hearts Lisa. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cute, Lisa!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa