Friday, January 23, 2015

Floral Lace Heart Valentine

Did you ever have a bunch of die cuts or stamped sentiments on your desk that didn't "work" when you were making a card...and you just can't bear to throw them away???  Take heart (get it??!!)...my card is full of lots of those...
I die cut a few of the magenta hearts for a card...didn't use them.  I die cut two of the floral lace hearts for another card...didn't use them.  I stamped the sentiment on vellum for yet another card...didn't use it.  I decided to put them all together with another 3 floral lace heart die cuts in light pink, yellow and blue (MAKE SURE YOU USE AN ADAPTOR PLATE for all the die's fine details), filled the white heart with color, attached to the magenta hearts and put on framed 5 x 5 card...I SO LOVE when this happens!!!!  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

12 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe you put that together from extra die cut pieces. It's absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog! I will be visiting often from now on. Hope that isn't stalking. Thanks, you have some really wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Lisa. I have this and the hearts in the heart shape die and have cut multiple versions and they sit waiting for inspiration. Last night I sat and put the little hearts all back into the negative, glued each piece, then removed the negative. Ended up with a lovely white card with gold hearts. Can feel for you as it look me a long time to get it all there.
    Not as eye catching as yours but a feat none the less.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw dropping gorgeous! The detail on that die is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! What a stunning card Lisa! Amazing that you came up with such a beautiful card with extra pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish my little bits would go together on a card that well! Absolutely beautiful, I love your colors with the intricate die.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa