Saturday, August 31, 2019

Sunflower Thanks

I made a couple cards using the Simon Says Stamp Sunflower Frame die, from the Believe in You release... 
This first one, I used paint chips in two shades of yellow to fill in the flower petals.  So funny, when I was looking through my paint chips, I found the most perfect color for my die (look at the last color:)!!)...
I layered the flower die cut, and put tombow adhesive on the bottom one with all the petal pieces still intact.  I then die cut the Simon Woodgrain Block and layered. I adhered the flower frame to the block, added some Tonic drops, and adhered to some old Stampin'Up striped paper, with a layered, die cut "thanks" sentiment.  Here's a close up...
The second one, I am just so in love with yellow and black and white polka dots.  I used this same idea on a card I made at the beginning of August...ending the month with another just like it:):):)!!   What can I say, yellow, black and white just really "go together"!!   I colored the bottom layer of still intact petals with my Prismacolor markers , and then adhered layers over the colored petals...
I used a Simon sentiment strip and popped up over a piece of black and white polka dotted paper.  Here's a close up...
Can't wait for tomorrow...September 1st...the start of STAMPtember® at Simon Says Stamp...a month long celebration of all things stamping and card making!!  Hope you will join in the fun...check out the Simon Blog all month for the AMAZING Simon release, as well as other releases and SO...MUCH...FUN!!!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Once again you made winners. These are so lovely. Such clean lines with added sweetness. Can't wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Lisa.You are design happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and easy cards - well done!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa