Sunday, August 4, 2019

Not a Creature Was Stirring...

I purchased the little adorable Whittle Mouse die by Poppy Stamps a bit ago, and had five little layered mice on my desk for a couple weeks until a couple days ago...
..when I figured out one way I could have some fun with them.  I missed Christmas in July...it was quite a month, and I didn't have much time to create, but thought I'd make my Christmas card anyway.  I didn't have any sentiments for mice, and certainly not what I was thinking of for a Christmas card, so I went to my computer.  I chose a font, then typed up and printed out my sentiment on my printer.  I cut the top and bottom to fit the length and width I wanted them, and popped them up above and below the mice.  Here's a close up...
 A Christmas card a little late or a little early, depending on how you look at it, but no matter how you look at it, these mice are definitely cute and so much fun!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Love this card! Just ordered the mouse die, along with a cat and an elephant. I used to have a stamp that said not a creature was stirring . . .
    Thanks for the inspiration of this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the cheese? Cute and cuddly Lisa. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. What a great layout for those darling mice!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa