Thursday, August 8, 2019

Glittery Flowers

I made a flower filled birthday card with a solid flower stamp and die from Gina K Design, along with a coordinating stencil and  some glitter paste...
(I have updated the pic, as I didn't like the first one, so much,,,)
I was inspired by Cathy Zielske(I am inspired by her...A LOT...I love her stamps/dies and the cards she makes:)!!), and the beautiful card she made with this same set, HERE!  She inspired me to get this set and I got  some glitter paste to have fun with, too!!  This set of stamps/dies/stencil has such wonderful potential!!  I stamped and die cut the flowers and leaves, then used the stencil to add some glitter to the flowers.  I layered both the flowers and leaves and added a sentiment from the Birthday Builder stamp set from Altenew.  Here's a close up...
Simple, sparkly fun...I'm in love!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa