Thursday, August 1, 2019

A Repeat Post for My Bloglovin Readers...Pink Carnation

I am reposting the Pink Carnation card, as for some unknown reason, the post never showed up on my Bloglovin feed.  I tried to find ways to contact Google and Bloglovin, to no avail.  So...I have taken matters into my own hands and am simply reposting the  card for the benefit of Bloglovin readers.  Sorry to everyone else, for the inconvenience of a repeat post...can only hope this is a stand alone occurrence!  Here goes:


 I made a card to share with you today, using the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Carnation Frame die from Simon's latest release, Believe in you...
I decided to let the color of the carnation flower be the only color on the card, so I got out my favorite go to colored papers for these kind of flowers...Paint Chips!!  I die cut the flower part three times with three different shades of pink.. I then die cut the flower and frame three times, adhering two of the die cuts together after taking all the die cut pieces out.  The third die cut, I left the flower petal pieces in the die cut, and used my Tombow adhesive runner and put adhesive all over that die cut.  I adhered the two layers over that adhesive covered die cut, then put in the separate petals in the different shades into the layered die cuts.  I adhered an embossed piece of black card stock behind the flower, and added a sentiment from the pretty new set of sentiment stamps from CZ Design, Clean Line Everyday.  Here's a close up...
Having so much fun with this new release!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lisa! Love the black background for this pretty die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful contract between the pink and the black, and I really love that your black background has texture. So glad you reposted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Lisa, love the white/pink against the black, very showy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Simply gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Lisa. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful. I am sorry you had to repost this but I am happy you did. thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa