Saturday, August 3, 2019

Loving Black and White Polka Dots with Daisies!

I am loving all the flower and specifically the  daisy dies in Simon Says Stamp's latest release, Believe in You!!  And I am also loving using black backgrounds to showcase all these beautiful flowers, today is no different...
 Black and white are naturals together!!  With a little pop of color on these dies, black and white are even better together!!  I used the pretty and fun new Daisy Square die for today's card.   I die cut and layered the daisy die, then colored the stem and flower's center for the pop!  I then popped them up over a piece of black and white polka dotted cardstock.  I added a new Simon sentiment from the Greetings Mix 1 set (LOVE this set of sentiments!) using my MISTI for perfect positioning(it's almost a standard these days to use my MISTI).  I also rounded the corners of the white panel, to "go with" the rounded corners of the daisy die.  I THOUGHT about rounding the polka dots, but thought is looked kind of cool with the contrast of rounded and square corners.   Here's a close up...
Such great fun...loving the pretty flowers and polka dots:)!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa