Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Today Wil Be Awesome

One more post for today:)!  I used the fun new Simon Says Stamp Today Will Be Awesome die from their latest release, Believe in You, to make a card of encouragement...
I LOVED this sentiment die and the first thought I had was...you may have guessed it...rainbow!!  I used the wonderful Sunny Studio paper which has one of the brightest and most colorfilled papers to make my rainbow.  I cut strips less than a 1/4" thick and adhered them together.  I die cut the words from the rainbow paper.  I then...yes...a tiny bit crazy....layered each letter and word twice with black die cuts of the same...
I adhered them to a die cut panel that I had adhered to a solid panel.  I then added a layered (twice) gray piece behind the sentiment, and adhered to stamped gray cardstock with the new Stripe Jumble Background stamp.  Here's a close up...
I hope you have had a wonderful July...I am hopeful that August will give me a lot more time to create...a lot more time to have fun!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa