Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Cutting Edge Challenge # 13...Thank You Snow Much!

It's time to share the next Cutting Edge Challenge!  We have another beautiful inspiration project, this one done by Kay Miller...
  Let yourself be inspired by Kay's card, and create a card that includes die cutting (all forms accepted).  I was first drawn to the colors in Kay's lovely card, but I was also inspired by the stitched leaves...hmmm....stitched...stitched....
I chose some stitched snowflakes, like Kay's stitched leaves,  and like Kay, I chose some untraditional (but becoming one of my favorite Christmas combos) colors to cut them with.
We’d love to have you play along with us! If you click on through to The Cutting Edge Challenge Blog, you’ll find lots of information, including:

  • The Winner of the last challenge, as well as the Top 3, are being announced;
  • The Cutting Edge Design Team is sharing their samples for the challenge, and they are pretty fabulous;
  • The InLinkz link-up tool for you to link up YOUR project!

The challenge closes on Thursday, November 6th at 9:00 AM EDT, so hope you will join us?!  You can find everything you need to play along HERE.  We can’t wait to see what you create!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love your fab snowflakes.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIsa, I adore the colors of your snowflakes...beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I love this card! So fun to see the snowflakes is these soft colors! Off to go look for them .

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa