Saturday, October 11, 2014

I Miss You

I was going through my card picture files the other day and found a card I had never posted (well...I have a bunch I never posted, but I actually kind of liked this one...).  I made this card in March...of LAST YEAR!!  It spoke Fall, so I thought I would post it...1 1/2 years later...
Ok...the only problem...I can't remember what company made the sentiment...I think Papertrey Ink...and the tree die is Quickutz...retired.  You can find the tree dies on ebay, if you're interested.  The main reason for my post is just for an idea...and when I look at it, it just makes me smile(even though it says, "I miss you":)!!  Hope you have a great weekend:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, and so glad you shared it with us Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, just love the simplicity of this card!
    Xx !neke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card. I like the simple style of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa