Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Cutting Edge Challenge #12

Oh my...how fast the weeks fly by...it's time for the next  Cutting Edge Challenge!  We have a new, wonderful, sweet  inspiration project done by Amy Kolling...
Fun, right?!  Let yourself be inspired by Amy's card, and create a card that includes die cutting (all forms accepted).  There’s so much about this project to be inspired by, right?!  Here’s what I created:
When I saw Amy's card...the colors,  polka dots, and hearts jumped off her card for me.  I chose to pull out the elephant that I used on the last Cutting Edge Challenge...not trying to be boring, I just think this elephant  fit perfectly for the main image in navy polka dots...and I happen to think he's so stinkin' cute!!  I stamped the heart on his ear in red and cut it out,  to mimic Amy's blue plane with red propeller.  I die cut hearts behind him, to mimic Amy's die cut clouds AND hearts AND colors!  FUN!!

We’d love to have you play along with us! If you click on through to The Cutting Edge Challenge Blog, you’ll find lots of information, including:
  • The Winner of the last challenge, as well as the Top 3, are being announced;
  • The Cutting Edge Design Team is sharing their samples for the challenge, and they are pretty fabulous;
  • The InLinkz link-up tool for you to link up YOUR project!

The challenge will run for 2 weeks and closes on Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 9:00 AM EDT, so hope you'll join the fun?!  You can find everything you need to play along HERE.  We can’t wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. So very sweet Lisa. Love your take on Amy's card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That elephant is so darn cute! I guess I gotta get it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the inspiration card Lisa!
    Thanks
    x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa