Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Happy, Merry, Bright Christmas!

I used the new Simon Says Stamp Holiday Frames to make an untraditionally colored Christmas card:)...
I layered, versamarked and silver embossed(twice) the snowflake frames, then adhered a different colored paper behind each frame.  I also versamarked and silver embossed the cool new Simon sentiment, masking the three middle words and using my stamp a ma jig, stamping the three words in the same colored inks as the background papers of the frames.
I have had a lot of questions about my die cut layering...I will be putting together a tutorial on die cut layering!  I am so wanting to answer some of your questions about how I layer mine...it's coming...
until then...thanks so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Can't wait to learn all your secrets! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this...and I have this die...thinking a CASE is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Lisa. I love those snowflake frames and happy brights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card!! I love the silver embossing and the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this, Lisa! The colors and design are great. Pinning to CASE later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like Xmas cards that aren't in the traditional colours, so this is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, cute and clever. Love it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. The colors are so bright and cheery

    ReplyDelete

  10. We have a great collection of fresh and colorful flowers that is best suited for every occasion and to any location. Check out our unique collection to shop beautiful and elegant flower bouquets online Get the
    Order for Flower Delivery in Kanpur
    Send Flowers to Kanpur Online
    Best Local Florist in Kanpur

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa