Thursday, October 30, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #97...a Little Late

It has been a CRAZY week at my house...getting ready to take a trip with my daughter Emma and Noah...our first trip since his injury 7+ years ago, and haven't had a lot of time to create...and we'll be gone to visit our hometown, Buffalo and family, until Nov 7th...so you won't see much of me for the next week, too:)!  I made this card for CAS(E) this Sketch #97...never got it up in time for the challenge, but here it is, with the sketch...
Had a really hard time deciding WHAT to use for those two 1/2 images!!    I chose somethng super simple...1/2 die cut daisies and a layered die cut thanks that was glossy accented.  Popped up the polka dotted panel on the card and added embossed 1/2 centers
I will have a couple more cards to share with you while I'm gone, but will be back from my trip to get Thanksgiving and Christmas going:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. I love your card Lisa but most importantly I hope you have a wonderful trip and that is smooth sailing. I will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic take on the sketch Lisa, love the colour scheme too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you missed the deadline because your card is so pretty Lisa!
    You used all my favorite elements and colors!
    Best wishes for a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pity you missed the deadline, Lisa!!! This is such a lovely card - think it would have been one of the winners for the week!! I love it!!! Beautifully CAS!!

    Enjoy the trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used this sketch Lisa. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card Lisa! Love those daisies!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa