Saturday, October 11, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #96...Thinking of You

I had an idea for some vellum and leaves today, and made it fit this week's sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch...

 I had to search and search my stamps to find an outlined leaf stamp!  I found one stamp in an old and beautiful...but I hate to say it, I think retired stamp set by W Plus 9, Woodgrain Silhouettes, Additions.  I stamped the single stamp image repeatedly on vellum with versa mark and then white embossed all the leaves at the same time.  I used one set of Memento markers with one red, one orange and 2 yellow markers to color the BACK of the vellum...
I stamped the sentiment from Papertrey Ink and popped up the two white  panels over the colored vellum.  OK...I am really getting addicted to these sketches:)!!  There may be more...  Hope you have a great weekend:)!!   Hugs!! Lisa

16 comments:

  1. Really wonderful !
    Best regards, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Fab interpretation of the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, I really like your take on the sketch. And the colors are so yummy! Wonder if I have any outline leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this technique. The leaves look so bright even on vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! This is stunning!!! LOVE the vellum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautifully done Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea and card Lisa! Gorgeous with the vellum window!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty - love the vellum panel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Lisa. Love your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another very special card!
    It gets 3 'wows' from me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is beautiful! I love it! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa