Friday, October 24, 2014

I Love You Snow Much!

When I was looking at a cute new set of stamps and matching dies from Simon Says Stamp, Bundle Up, I saw a card made with the mitten dies, by Lucy Abrams, shown below the item at the online store(great place for inspiration!!...links below).  The thing I thought was especially cute about her sweet card was the way she used the strings from the mittens and formed a heart...LOVED IT!!  I used that idea to make some mittens out of a linen piece of paper I got at Michaels...
I die cut the mittens, and die cut a small heart from the center of each mitten.  I die cut 2 red felt hearts and adhered to mittens, added twine and twisted into shape of heart.  The sentiment is from an older set from Darcies, I thought with mittens and the hearts, went perfectly (I would have LOVED "You Warm my Heart!)...
As always...FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


3 comments:

  1. Love this!! So cute. Now to get a mitten die to CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    Love your real fabric mittens - too cute.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa