Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hey, Lady!

The challenge this week at Less is More is to make a card with "Little Creatures" on it:)!!  I have had this stamp by Rubber Soul for a while and thought it perfect to pull out of my stamp drawer for this week's challenge...
 Only thing is...I didn't have "THE" sentiment I wanted to use with my lady bug...LOL... so I used my computer and printed "THE" sentiment (Papyrus font) on a piece of white cardstock and then stamped my bug on THAT:)!
 I have computer printed the sentiments for my cards a few times...a MUST when you can't find the precise word or words in your stamps to say what you want your card to say!!!   I stamped the image a second time on a separate piece of paper and cut and colored two of the pieces of grass and the ladybug.  I also glossy accented the ladybug after adhering to the card (thought it made her look more ladybuggish)...
Thanks so much, Chrissie and ladies, for showcasing my Autumn leaf...I am honored and so appreciate your acknowledgement and sweet words...you made my week:)!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

16 comments:

  1. Love the card!
    Glossy accents always great on your cards!
    Thanks!
    Greetings from the Netherlands!
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute ... and a perfect CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is yet another stunner Lisa, that ladybug is super and glossy accented - looks brilliant!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card! I love the shiny little ladybug and that sentiment is so perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a perfect example of what LIM means!
    Thanks Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever. I love the glaze on the lady bug. Love the sentiment Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, CAS but so effective. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super crisp, clean, stunning and striking. Utterly CAS perfec Lisa.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so darn cute -- and you rocked with the theme! Perfect CAS card in every way ---! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. I love how the little leaf and bug is popped up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this fabulous CAS card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely CAS card - the glossy accents really highlight the ladybird.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect CAS creation Lisa and what a fab sentiment you came up with!
    Thanks for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is sooo adorable, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is sooo cute ...... love the CAS design and the words are fab! xx

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa