Friday, August 8, 2014

Tremaine Square

I recently got the Tremaine Square die from Memory Box...or is it Poppy stamps?...and made this...
 I used three different colors of brown Distress Paper, and after layering the die, filled in with the different browns.  Dotted with red die cut middles for the flowers.  The sentiment is from one of my new favorites from Simon Says Stamp, Friendship Messages.  Loved using textured paper for this simple card and layout...here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Love the stained glass effect and the pops of pink! Gorgeous! (plus I had no idea there was distress paper!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa, love the chocolatey colours you used, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lisa, love the little pops of red too. It finishes the picture off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! What an amazing job you did of layering these intricut diecuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa