Sunday, August 10, 2014

Teacups made Coffee Cups

I recently got the Memory Box Teacups die...just love these stacked cups!!  I drink coffee all day long, and like tea, but find the only time I drink tea is with honey and lemon when I'm sick.  I decided to make these cups coffee cups...at least by the sentiment in one of the cards...more fitting with who I am and made simple and super white(love all the white!!)...
  I used a pad of 6 x 6 patterned papers (Pebbles Family Ties) to fill in the cups after laying 3 layers of white outlined die cuts.  Both sentiments are from the Scent-imentals stamp set from Papertrey Ink.

The second card, using the sentiment I did, I opted to simply fill in the ONE cup that had hearts and give color to that cup alone...
LOVE this die...now I just need to find some more sentiments that will compliment them:)!!  FUN!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

12 comments:

  1. Two adorable cards Lisa...I'm with you...love the white space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That die is to cute. You've showcased it perfectly in your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, as always!! Love the pattern piecing idea.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your patterned papers are so pretty - I love the cups. (They are tea cups to me because that's what we drink in our house - no one drinks coffee.) The die and your cards are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sooooo need this die!! Love how you've used it :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow~ These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought one or two coffee cup dies were enough...not so much! This is an amazing die, and I'm loving what you've done with it! Love that dp on your first card, and how you've personalized the second one in pink. Two lovely cards. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are the cutest cups ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this and want this die!! You made an awesome card - I am on a waiting list to order this! Great job and thanks for the inspiration! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. New to your blog and I love your cards! Looking forward to coming back and seeing more- thanks for sharing your gifts with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOve, love, love this. As a tea drinker I already had lots of scentaments in Avery Elle Tea time. I loved the first one and actually had on hand the same paper. Precious!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa