Friday, August 8, 2014

Keep Swimming

I made a card using a brand new set from Simon Says Stamp's Best Fishes stamp set and Fish and Bowl dies...
 What a fun card, with the cute little fish!  I stamped and cut out the "greenery" and sand on the bottom of the bowl, used a new stencil and versamarked for the background.  Colored the fish with Memento markers and used my Wink of Stella glitter brush to add some glitter to him.  I covered the bowl with a piece of acetate to give it a real look of a fish bowl.  I used a banner die from Lifestyle Crafts for the curved sentiment (my sentiment for life!!).  The stitched panel was made with a Lil Inker's die.  Dotted the air bubbles from the fish with enamel dots.  Here's a close up...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa this isi so sweet. All of your little details are fabulous. He is bright and cheery and LOVE the Wink of Stella! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa