Saturday, August 23, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #89...Thank You

I made a couple cards last night...all with an idea in mind for the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge this week.  The first one is the one I am entering into the challenge, the second one was my first attempt, but I thought I would show you both:)!!  Here's my card and the sketch...

I used a piece of glossy paper, die cut with a stitched border, then sponged with color.  I let dry, then lining up my stencil, and taping down to work surface, I used white embossing paste, I put the paste over the colored glossy paper.  I stamped the Papertrey Ink sentiment on vellum and wrapped around that panel.  Here's a close up of the cool shiny look with the paste...

And here's my first attempt...the panel much smaller...
Always so much fun...I love these sketches!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embossing paste AFTER coloring. I like that idea... and your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those colors! Fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool card! Love the extra angle you photographed. It made me look at it in a totally different way!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa