Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Cutting Edge Challenge #7...Love You So



Wow...the weeks go by SO fast...it's time for the next Cutting Edge Challenge!  We have another amazing inspiration project this week, this one done by Jackie Rockwell...

 Let yourself be inspired by Jackie's card, and create a card that includes die cutting (all forms accepted).  There’s so much about this project to be inspired by, I tend to be led kind of literally...I used the 3 lines, three objects and 3 sentiments along with a background.  Here’s what I created:
 I thought I'd try hearts for my three objects, with polka dotted paper for my three colored strips.  I used the large to small enamel dots to lead you in the direction of the words...did it work?  I also opted for a background, as Jackie used clouds for hers, I chose to use translucent embossing paste and a Simon Says Stamp falling hearts stencil.  Here's a close up, even though a bit hard to see...

We’d love to have you play along with us! If you click on through to The Cutting Edge Challenge Blog, you’ll find lots of information, including:
  • The Winner of the last challenge, as well as the Top 3, are being announced;
  • The Cutting Edge Design Team is sharing their samples for the challenge, and they are pretty fabulous;
  • The InLinkz link-up tool for you to link up YOUR project!

The challenge closes on Thursday, August 14, 2014 at 9:00 AM EDT, so what are you waiting for?!  You can find everything you need to play along HERE.  We can’t wait to see what you create!!


Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. I love your card. How did you get the hearts and the strips aligned so perfectly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this...fabulous take on Jackie's inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, as well, and wondering the same thing, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa this is SO cute!! I love the way you put the paper over the hearts! Fabulous way to interpret Jackie's card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it...this is just too darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea! I love how you did the overlapping.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa