Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Alphabet Background Thanks

I am a substitute teacher for the city I live in.  I love to leave cards for the teachers I sub for at the end of my day in their class...
  I had a rainbow background paper leftover from another card that I didn't use, so I stamped the new Simon Says Stamp Alphabet Background over the rainbow paper with versa mark and white embossed.  I had a Cuttlebug Thanks die that I thought went perfectly with the layered lettered background...layered and glossy accented it.  Here's a close up of the sentiment...
FUN!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. I love the rainbow colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! love the rainbow colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and so 'you' Lisa.
    A tip I read on a blog somewhere suggested applying a strip of that clear packaging tape to a piece of card and then die-cutting it. It looks glossy but it less fiddly than glossy accents. I've tried it and it works fairly well. Have a great weekend. Pat x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa