Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pink Polka Dotted Flower Thanks

I was going through a bin of stamps looking for a sentiment, when I found an "old friend"!!  Verve's Great Friend set has a set of flowers that I timelessly love!! I just HAD to make a card with a great big layered Great Friend flower!!   I stamped the three layers of flowers, cut out, glue dotted together, added a button and twine, and ...
...then...what to do with that polka dotted flower?  I stamped a Papertrey Ink sentiment down the right side of the card with one sole pink colored thank you amongst a row of gray thanks!  I used my t-ruler to line up the sentiment.  Stamp the pink sentiment first (leaving enough room for the sentiment below it).  BEFORE you lift the acrylic block from the card, push the t-ruler up against the block...making it possible to stamp all the remaining sentiments in the exact same place on the card.  My advice...practice on scrap paper before you do it...spacing and getting it perfect take a couple tries (well maybe more than a couple if you are anything like me:)!!).  LOVE this flower:)...makes me happy!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card --- I love that polka dot flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very eye catching. Have the Hero Art flower stamp thats very similar and I love using it. Love the way you did the thank you down the right side of the card. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower, Lisa, and thanks for the advice on stamping a sentiment down the side. I love the way it looks and could be used for many different one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like CAS cards, and this one is a beauty.
    Love that flower. :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa