Monday, February 13, 2012

One Layer Wednesday...Circles, Circles Everywhere

The challenge this week, at One Layer Wednesday is to make a one layer card using at least 5 circles.  I knew if I used Papertrey's Dot Spot set, I would EASILY hit the required 5 with the use of a single image:)!!  My card is ULTRA simple, but in the end, after trying to add middles to my images, extra bling scattered around the card and other ideas, I decided I liked it just the way it was...with 4 images, no middles(love the white in their middles...think it gives it more of the 70's psychdelic look and feel...lol), and textured the card...here's my card:
Stamped with Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral, clear embossed and added sentiment from Paper Smooches, and rounded two of the corners.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. ooo its making my eyes go funny...I swear those circles are turning!
    Love the juicy bold colours...fab card Lisa :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a lot of circles Lisa! Love those colors and the plain centers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that is an eye catcher. It is great. So bold and bright. Loved it. Hugs Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Lisa, I love the different colours and that set of stamps is becoming a must have! You were perfectly right to leave them unadorned, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, even though they make my head hurt, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun, groovy card! Those circles are turning! Love your color choices, too. Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant! Great colours and I do like the textured card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. I'm pinning it! I'm always on the lookout for fun ways to use Dot Spot--isn't that set just the best?

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa