Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fantastic Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!  I have been enjoying some pink-centered, heart shaped York Peppermint patties...ummmmm..."LOVE"them...and that's a very fitting feeling for today!! Setting aside one day a year devoted to love...  I 've always believed...life should be Valentine's Day everyday!!  Hope your Valentine's Day is "LOVELY"!!  Here's my second card for the day...as with my other post, today, the inspiration came from a papercrafting magazine.  I pulled out one of my favorite Stampin Up sets, that I haven't used in a while...Pick a Petal, and made this:
Used Papertrey Ink dotted paper and ribbon with a Hero Arts sentiment.  I layered the top layer of petals on chipboard and added a vinyl covered brad that I chopped the prongs off of and attached with glue dots.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. You're putting me to shame Lisa, I have that set and should use it more!
    The colouris just gorgeous and I love the popped petals 😊
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, so well balanced, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so Beautiful~ Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these big yellow petals off the edge! And the black just makes everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card........is the image still available at SU?

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa