Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Clean and Simple 158...Stitching

I haven't done a challenge at Splitcoaststampers in FOREVER...but went there last night, while trying hard to stay awake(making a card will keep me sooooo awake:)!!) to check out the clean and simple challenge for Monday and saw Stitching.  Hmmm....well, I have a sewing machine...well not at my house, I gave it to a friend a few months ago, because I wasn't using it.   I thought about a stamp set I have that has faux stitching, which was acceptable, but then had another thought.  I remembered my piercing tool and grid, and decided to pierce holes in a piece of cardstock and stitch with white floss.  I also had a BUNCH of flowers left over from my Mom's cards I made from my last post...didn't like the white embossing, but thought it went perfect here!  Here's what I came up with:
Papertrey Ink flower(Beautiful Blooms), verse(Beautiful Blessings)...kinda cool how they are both Beautiful...the polka dotted paper and button  is Papertrey, the leaves made with edges of circle punch.  Popped up on white card.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Love that verse and you have framed it fabulously. Well done on the stitching too :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa