Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Multi Brown, Multi Paneled Thinking of You

I made this card last weekend, just getting around to putting it up.  I have used this stamp on sympathy cards, but wanted to try another sketch from Papercrafts magazine that had multiple panels, and use this one stamp on all the various panels.
 I stamped the image with chocolate chip on 5 different brown colored cardstock pieces...all 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"...all in the same place, then cut all 5 top pieces then all 5 bottom pieces, then all 5 side pieces...and so on... so ALL the pieces from all 5 colors were all the same size. I added the 5 panels...all different browns to a scrap piece of cardstock and then added the finished panel onto the card.   I added Hero Arts sentiment and punched slot in front panel to thread the ribbon through.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cool effect. I think if I tried it, I would not have been able to line it up as well as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Lisa! Please tell me you used a stamp-a-majig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Such a neat effect. And now your have enough to make five cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing stamping Lisa and such a pretty card but why am I thinking of chocolate now??? *wink* - great colour palette :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Such a neat effect.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa