Friday, July 7, 2023

Mountainous Sunset


I have made a card with the cool new Simon Says Stamp Mountainous Cover Plate die, from the new Out of This World release,  to make a card for a friend...
I chose five colors of blue and one yellow piece of cardstock, all scraps, for my card.  I die cut the plate with each color, and adhered them to a panel that I had embossed the mountain range onto.  I cannot claim originality for my color choices, as I googled mountain ranges, and used one of the beautiful mountain range pictures for my inspiration.  With that in mind, I used some orange ink, and lightly brushed some orange onto the yellow cardstock piece.  I added a sentiment(one of my favorite, I use it all the time!) that I had already stamped and die cut...a super simple card, and I love how it turned out!  Here's a close up...
Hope you are having a great start to your July!  I have been having so much fun in my craftroom, lately...I have recently discovered that I need to set aside some time every day for creating!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are so elegant. I'm catching up with your postings. I have to search for your site each time - I used to get them automatically in my emails, but somehow my new computer has other ideas! Your artistry is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa