Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Coffee Cash Cup

I have used the Simon Says Stamp  Latte Gift Card Slider die set, along with the Lawn Fawn Tropical Leaves dies,  to make a birthday card for my coffee cup, plant loving daughter!...
I die cut the cup, then adhered it together with a second die cut cup piece, like HERE, to give is a back for sliding the money in.  Then, I die cut two of the slider pieces, one to hold the money, the second to hide it.  I DID, however, make the holding slits a bit closer together to hold money instead of a giftcard, by only die cutting  one side at a time, then turning it to the other side, and die cutting the second slot.  I added the pretty leave, and done.  Oh, and I made an envelope for the cup, 5x6.  Here's a pic of what the slider looks like opened...
This die is perfect for any occasion, for giftcards and for cash!  Happy crafting!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa