Sunday, July 16, 2023

Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Glazes!

Today, I have a card to share with you that I made using some of the wonderful new Tim Holtz Distress Glazes!  
I die cut the Simon Says Stamp Fancy Happy Birthday die, and layered it a few times.  I then masked the die cut sentiment in sections, and used the Simon Embossing ink and a different colored glaze on each section.  I also used two Simon Says Stamp balloon dies from their newest Out of This World release, using two of the glazes for them, and white floss to keep them flying but grounded!  I adhered everything to the Simon Says Stamp Mini Slimline Lattice die.  Here's a close up of the cool shine of these glazes!...
Hope you are having a great weekend...more to come with these fun glazes!
  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa