Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Flower Happy

I love the fun flowers and sentiments in the new Simon Says Stamp Flower Happy stamp/die set!  I have used a few of the flowers and a couple sentiments, to make a couple cards!...
I will give credit to the Case This Sketch sketches for my layouts!  CAS(E) this Sketch was a weekly card challenge that ended a couple years ago, I LOVED this challenge, and was able to be a part of some of the challenges...was even asked to be a guest designer!    The sketches are still available via Pinterest, HERE!   They are wonderful for inspiration!  I used my scoring board to score lines above and below the stamped sentiment, scoring on the front, then from the back, then on the front, and then from the back again.  I stamped, die cut and adhered the flowers to the card, and used enamel dots for the centers.  Here's a close up...
The second one, I made a mini slimline card with three flowers and a sentiment...
I stamped, die cut, layered, and adhered the flowers and sentiment to a panel, along with some more of the enamel dots. for centers,  I popped up the panel in the center of the card.  Here's a close up...
Hoping you are having a great week...any time I get to craft and make cards, it's a great week!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Your artwork is always a joy to see. I have this particular post open in my browser all the time because it makes me smile 😊. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa