Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Splendid Daisies

I have used one of the new Simon Says Stamp embossing folder/die sets, from the Out of This World release, to make a card filled with daisies, 
First, I die cut the three daisies, then embossed them in the embossing folder.  Then I took a gray piece of cardstock, and embossed it with the full daisy image;  I used a green marker, and colored the stems and leaves.  I also used a white gel pen to color the two little daioes that had no dies for them.  I then colored the centers of the embossed and die cut daisies.  I adhered the daisies to the gray cardstock, and added a sentiment strip.  Here's a close up...
I think it's so cool what these new embossing folders with dies can do to help go beyond simply embossing...it is so much fun!!
Thank you so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa