Monday, July 17, 2023

Sunrise Stem

I have used one of the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp flower die sets from the Out of This World release, to make a card...
I die cut the Sunrise Flower and stem, colored with markers, and adhered together.  I embossed the Simon Wonky Heart die onto the card panel.  Then, I used the Simon Heart Mask to blend color onto the embossed heart.  After coloring, I stamped the sentiment.  I added some tonic drops above and below the sentiment.  I cut down the panel, and colored the top and bottom with the same marker that I used for the flower.  Here's a close up...
Hope you are having a great start to your week!  I have been having so much fun with new release...if you haven't checked it out, yet, hope you will take some time to take a look!!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely stunning card you've made! I just love that flower and it looks perfect on the heart with that awesome sentiment too! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. As always. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa