Thursday, July 27, 2023

Just a Note Release!

There's a new release over at Simon Says Stamp today...Just a Note!!  The card I have to share with you today, is the first card I made with the products from this new release...such fun!!...
Simply done, I stamped all the cool pencils, from The Write Stuff stamp set, colored, cut it down a bit, then added part of a sentiment from the set (I masked it to stamp just part of it), and a die cut layered sentiment, also from the new release!  Here's a close up...
This release has something for everyone...I really hope you will check it out!  There will be a blog hop tomorrow, and a second one on Saturday(I'll be in that one!), with lots and lots of inspiration using the new products from this new release, I so hope you will hop along!!  Please take care!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Your brightly colored pencils are perfect for back to school, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa