Friday, June 30, 2023

Pixie Flower Birthday

I have made a birthday card with one of the pretty new Simon Says Stamp stencil/die sets, from their new Out of This World release!...
I am really loving the new stencils in this release!  What I especially like about this stencil set, is that it has a coordinating die to cut out the flowers that they make!  I originally made five different colors of flowers, but opted to use the pink, orange, and yellow flowers...
I die cut the flowers, layered them, adhered them to a panel that I had stamped an across-the-card birthday sentiment.  I popped up two of the flowers, and dotted enamel accents on the petal areas to give some extra pretty!  I popped up the panel on a card with a piece of striped  Sunny Studios paper.
  Here's a cloe up...
It's the last day of June, and the 4th is right after this wekend!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, but will be back before the 4th!  Take care!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!! Hugs!! Lisa

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa