Thursday, June 15, 2023

Sending Happy Thoughts Rainbow

I made a fun and simple card with Simon Says Stamp's Painted Rainbow cling stamp from their Dear 
Friend release, along with a Simon sentiment stamp and coordinating die!...
I LOVE rainbows!!!  And I don't kmow about you, but I get really happy when I see a rainbow...so making a rainbow with stamps was happiness!  What made this rainbow so much fun, and so easy to make, is that every ring of this this cling rainbow stamp comes apart!  So, using my MISTI ( a MUST for doing this)...I removed the rings surrounding each ring, as I would stamp.  This made the stamping fast and easy!  I added some Tonic jewel drop and the sentiment, which I thought was PERFECT for my happy rainbow,  stamped with versamark and black embossed.  A tip:  if, after die cutting your embossed sentiment, the gloss is a bit dull, heat it up a second time, and the shine will come right back!  Here's a close up...
As this post is going up really late, I hope you find some happy tomorrow...or hey, any date you may read this post!  Thank you so very much for stopping by, I really appreciate it! 
 Take care and hugs....Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa