Thursday, June 22, 2023

Out of This World Release!

The Simon Says Stamp Out of This World release just came out today, and it is really...out of this world!!  I have been having such great fun with the new dies, stencils, embossing folders, and today, an adorable, and wonderful new stamp set, Happy Icons!...
This card was simply done.  I put each stamp in my MISTI, and stamped a couple times with the different colored inks, to get a good color on each image.  I then cut each of the squares from the csrdstock piece and adhered them to a piece of black glossy cardstock.  I cut both the squares and the glossy cardstocks very close, as I like the thin line look!  I added one of the sentiments from the set below the rectangle of icons.  Here's a close up...
This card makes me happy!
I hope you will check out the new release...it really is very cool!!  There will be blog hops at the Smon Blog tomorrow and Saturday(I'll be in that one!)...celebrating this new release...with LOTS of inspiration...hope you will hop along!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Love this clean & simple design! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card - I ordered the stamp set based on your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 24, 2023

    I love how you bent the pedal to make it more realistic. Katharine Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheerful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card that I think anyone would like, but especially a kid!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa