Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Lava Lamp Stencil Set

I have used the cool new Simon Says Stamp Lava Lamp stencil set, from the new Out of This World release, to make a card and a piece of art to put in my craftroom to inspire me!...
For the card, it was my first attempt at inking this stencil, and I went with softer rainbow colors.  I brushed on the colors, let them dry, then die cut the CZ Design Happy Birthday OUTLINE of the die set, the lines of the stenciling being vertical.  Then...I die cut the actual sentiment from the outline.   I layered the sentiment and cut down and popped up the panel.  I added a sentiment from another of the new stamp sets from the release, and cut it out to shape...I thought "you rock" went with a lava lamp😁!  Here's a close up...

The second attempt at stenciling, I went with a bolder set of colors, and positioned it with the lines horizontal, and paired it with one of the new sentiment dies...
This stenciled piece made me so happy, that I knew I had to put it in a frame to keep in my craftroom to keep me smiling!  So...
The picture above, is not my craftroom, but for purposes of photographing, I took the picture of it in my den(and my craftroom is crazy right now!).  Here's a close up...
I love these stencil sets!  Having six stencils is the perfect number for a beautiful rainbow of color!!  And I love how it looks when theu all come together...the finished product is soooo cool!!  Hope you have a happy day!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa