Saturday, June 24, 2023

Out of This World Blog Hop Day 2!

I am thrilled to be a part of Day 2 of Simon Says Stamp's  two days of Blog Hops on the Simon Blog, celebrating their newest release, Out of This World!  This truly is an "out of this world" release...there are SO many amazing stamps, dies, stencils, embossing folders, along with new inks and other accessories!  I have chosen to showcase the beautiful new Bountiful Sunflower die, using it three slightly different ways with different layouts, celebrating its lovely simplicity...
I made one sunflower traditional, one colorful, and one with softer sunflower colors!
This first one, I simply used a yellow and brown cardstocks. For all of the sunflowers, what I love about these Simon/Memory Box dies, is that they have die cut indents that make it perfect for easily adding dimension by gently bending the petals with your fingers...love the look it gives to these flowers!!  I used a Simon birthday sentiment stamp set for the sentiment, stamping all four of the sentiments separately, in my MISTI, starting with the bottom one and working my way UP.  It's much easier that way, as the sunflower is east to position...the sentiment not so much.  I also stamped the sentiment in brown to go with the sunflower.  Here's a closeup...
The second one, I went a little colorful!!...
I had an idea to give this beautiful big flower a rainbow of color, so I chose 13 different colors and colored both the top and bottom flower petals thirteen different colors.  I adhered them together, and added a black cardstock die cut center.  I used a sentiment from another Simon birthday sentiment stamp set!  Here's a close up...
The third one, I went a bit lighter and softer with the colors...
For this one, I used white cardstock die cut flowers, and colored them with two different yellow markers, and one lighter brown marker.  While looking around my craftroom, and waiting on a thought as to what to do with this beauty, I spied some old ribbon!  It went perfectly with the light brown of the flower's center, so I cut a piece, wrapped it around the panel, and taped it in the back.  I used am already stamped, embossed, and die cut sentiment, and adhered the panel to a mini slimline card.  I had yellow mini slimline envelopes, perfect!  Here's a close up... 
Okay...I had SO much fun!!  My fun was above, your fun is below!!
Simon is generously giving a $25 coupon to every stop on the hop from our comment sections, so the more hop blogs you comment on, the more chances you will have to win!  Winners will be chosen and posted on the Simon Blog on Wednesday, June 28th, so make sure you check the Simon Blog on the 28th, to see if you are a winner!!  If you are a winner, you can email Simon to claim your prize!
The list of participants in today's hop are listed below...

Simon Says Stamp Blog  

Nina-Marie Trapani

Nichol Spohr

Laura Bassen

Suzy Plantamura

Bibi Cameron

                                          Lisa Addesa<----YOU ARE HERE

Mindy Eggen

Yana Smakula

Alberto Gava

Dilay Nacar

Barb Engler

Kim Hamilton

Maura Hibbitts

            Two things before I end my post...There was another hop, yesterday, hope you will check it out at the Simon Blog!  There is a whole bunch more inspiration and more chances for you to comment for winning one of the $25 coupons!  
The second thing, please don't forget about the offer in the banner at the top of my post!  The offer is for a free three pack of Distress Crayons.  There are directions on how to do that in the banner above...follow the three steps and the crayons are yours for FREE, until the end of the day on June 25th or until supplies last!!
Thank you so much for stopping by, and please keep on hopping!  
Hugs!!  Lisa

89 comments:

  1. Selena BennettJune 24, 2023

    I love your sunflower ๐ŸŒป cards! So pretty๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three very different but awesome ways to use this brilliant sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunflowers are my fav of the release! I LOVE the rainbow one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered this due set and am waiting for it to arrive. This gives me inspiration. I just love the simplicity and the look. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 24, 2023

    That rainbow sunflower is heavenly. Wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 24, 2023

    Love that multicoloured sunflower - so fun.
    Merrill P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 24, 2023

    These make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the rainbow sunflower.
    Fantastic idea. All are great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJune 24, 2023

    I love your one of a kind card with the multi colored sunflower. Perfect for pride month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonymousJune 24, 2023

      Michelle Hackett email:mrsh1212@hotmail.com

      Delete
  10. That rainbow sunflower! Love that

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your fun is our fun too. I'd like any one of those cards as a prize. As I keep going through the hop from yesterday and today my brain keeps changing what I want. I do love this sunflower. I'd like the stems that I've seen others using too.Excellent job on the multiple colored card.I'll send you my address and we'll trade cards. Hah! I imagine everybody and his brother would like that. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Robin OrewilerJune 24, 2023

    wow - that colorful sunflower is awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AnonymousJune 24, 2023

    I liked all three of your cards. Each one was so different but very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sunflower designs, stunning! Great new products. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. AnonymousJune 24, 2023

    Love your cards. The colourful sunflower is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonymousJune 24, 2023

      Alison C. fourkidstwocats at msn dot com

      Delete
  16. Both cards are beautiful but absolutely Love the rainbow sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!!!! Fantastic cards! I love your rainbow sunflower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A rainbow sunflower....genius!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lisa, your sunflower cards are gorgeous! I like them all, so I'm not going to pick "a favorite" this time. : )))

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great sunflowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lisa, your sunflower cards are amazing!! The rainbow card is the one that caught my eye and...Wow!!! Gorgeous! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your three sunflower cards put a huge smile on my face!! They are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your sunflower cards. The rainbow sunflower is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  24. AnonymousJune 24, 2023

    Who doesn't love sunflowers? Love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. All of your cards are beautiful, but the softer one is especially engaging to me. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really like all three of your cards but wow the rainbow one really caught my eye. So creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your cards are so pretty- that sunflower is such a favorite of mine! I love the ribbon on the Thinking of You card!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sherry RichterJune 24, 2023

    I truly love all of these designs! Shewired@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love making cards using sunflowers. And I love the large size of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  30. AnonymousJune 24, 2023

    Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm glad to see the sunflowers! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love sunflowers! Beautiful cards, love the rainbow one.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful Sunflower cards, love the dies and what you’ve done with them!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love these cards. Great way to show the versatility of the amazing Bountiful Sunflower die.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the multicolor sunflower

    ReplyDelete
  36. What great cards! Great use of one die to create different looks. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh boy, I LOVE this sunflower set and your cards are great.

    ReplyDelete
  38. barbara lassiterJune 24, 2023

    Cute. Love the one of a kind sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love all of your sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the variety with the sunflower. These were great.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Denise BryantJune 24, 2023

    Beautiful sunflower cards! I especially love the one with the unexpected colors!

    ReplyDelete
  42. These are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Jane CummiskeyJune 24, 2023

    Love sunflowers!! Your cards are simply beautiful... great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful cards, I love the rainbow one!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love sunflowers and love the variety of ways you created with them!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love the sunflowers. They are bigger then I thought but love them.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Fabulous cards. Bright and cheerful and will bring joy to their recipients.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Adorable cards... I love sunflowers ๐ŸŒป

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love the rainbow sunflower.

    ReplyDelete
  50. these are so pretty - I especially love the rainbow one!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Your sunflower cards are just delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  52. These are great! My favorite is the multicolored one

    ReplyDelete
  53. Elaine H.June 24, 2023

    I love sunflowers and these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love your variety of pretty sunflower cards! You can't go wrong with sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Beautiful cards - I was especially drawn to the softer colours in your slimline card. However, I think your multi-coloured sunflower is very creative and so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Thanks or sharing the three different ways of using this set. I appreciate your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Such lovely cards. I adore the rainbow sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  58. That's a big sunflower!!! Love the rainbow petals- so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  59. AnonymousJune 25, 2023

    Sunflowers are my favorites, and I absolutely LOVE what you did with these wonderful new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love the sunflowers on your cards! Co cool!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Michelle NotoJune 25, 2023

    Such bold and beautiful cards♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  62. You had me at rainbow for a sunflower! WOW - I really love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Three lovely cards! This new sunflower die is fabulous. I love the delicate details on it.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love your sunflower cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Fantastic cards! I love the rainbow sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Sweet sunflower cards! Full of sunny cheer - love the rainbow idea - thanks! Terrific new release!

    ReplyDelete
  67. All of these are beautiful but that rainbow sunflower - perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Jeanne RiceJune 25, 2023

    Love the sunflower! Your cards are beautiful. Love the ones with the black centers.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Such gorgeous cards! Love the sunflowers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Loved your cards. Might have to get those dies

    ReplyDelete
  71. Beautiful sunflowers :) love that rainbow one too!

    ReplyDelete
  72. That sunflower makes such bold and beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  73. AnonymousJune 25, 2023

    Marisela Delgado said: What gorgeous cards! I love the multicolored one. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. AnonymousJune 25, 2023

    Love the 2 colors of markers you used on the leaves. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  75. AnonymousJune 25, 2023

    All of your cards are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  76. These cards are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Janet SchlagelJune 26, 2023

    You are so creative to use the different colors on the sunflower.

    ReplyDelete
  78. The cards are so beautiful! Though the rainbow sunflower is my favoruite!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Love your sunflowers! The Rainbow one reminds us we don't have to use traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  80. beautiful cards - LOVE the multi colored flower - simply stunning

    ReplyDelete
  81. The multi-colored sunflower is so pretty. Love all these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Oh my gosh, these are absolutely fantastic, the rainbow sunflower is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  83. ScraporcraftJune 26, 2023

    Nice design ideas for the large flower.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Your sunflower cards are delightful! Pretty and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I loved seeing all three of your different takes on how to color that sunflower image. They're all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  86. So beautiful! I love the texture and dimension.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa