Friday, June 23, 2023

Layered Perky Flower

I made a card this afternoon with the beautiful new Simon Says Stamp Layered Perky Flower die, from the new Out of This World release!...
I had already die cut the flower/leaves in white cardstock a few days ago.  I got out a yellow marker and a green one, and colored.  I used one of the white cut outs as a layer behind the colored ones.  Then I adhered the two sets of petals to each flower, and adhered to a card that I had stamped a sentiment from a the last release...sentiments are so huge to me, and this one just felt SO right for this flower, the font, size, shape, and especially the words!  I popped up the panel on a card and done!  Here's a close up...
There was the first of two blog hops today, over at the Simon Blog, and there will be another one tomorrow(can't wait to show you what I've made!)!  There will be lots of inspiration with all the new products ...hope you will check them out!!  Have a great weekend!!  
Thank you so much for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa